Full-Stack Developer | Working Student (m/f)
In Dortmund, starting now
Helping SMEs becoming quality leaders in their fields
Based in Berlin, Germany our vision is changing the way small- and medium-sized companies manage their quality and thereby strengthening the backbones of most economies around the world. qmBase wants to become the brand name for software-based quality management systems and help its customers to become efficient quality-leaders in their fields. We offer our customers a turnkey solution to implement an active quality management system (QMS) inside their organizations. The qmBase team is focussing on small- and medium-sized companies (SME) which often lack expertise and resources to establish a successful QMS. Core of qmBase is a continuous improvement cycle which helps companies steadily improve their overall quality of products and processes while reducing quality related costs. qmBase offers the framework and tools their customers can rely on.
You are curious and also like to look over the edge of your laptop. Being part of an agile team you are going to be able drive the progress of our product with your ideas. You work thoroughly, well-structured and solution-oriented and always have a look for good software architecture. Then apply now!
If you are available for 16 hours per week or more you could be the perfect candidate for this job!
- Development of software in the field of quality management
- Optimizing and developing a web application
- Error analysis of complete systems and troubleshooting
- Creating English and German documentation
- Development of unit tests and performing code reviews
- Revise backup strategies for existing data
Required Skills and Experiences
- Experience in developing web applications
- You are driving towards high quality solutions
- Knowledge of .NET Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Practical experience in conception, design and review of complex web applications
- You know your version control tools (TFS, GIT) and Visual Studio
- HTML(5) & CSS/Sass
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- You enjoy working as part of a motivated team
- You are fluent in English or German
Location: Feldstraße 61-63, 44141 Dortmund, Germany
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Share this post